Tuesday, September 29, 2009
ATC's
I've been keeping this blog with only cattle related work so up til now I haven't had any reason to post an ATC.
An atc is an original piece of artwork measuring 2.5"x3.5" (same size as a trading card) ATC stands for Artist Trading Card and they are typically traded between artists... you can also look up the term ACEO which stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals - they can be small reproductions or originals and are sold not traded.
This is one I did for a trade which happened to have some cattle in it:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
now i am just plain speechless - THREE postings in one day! this ATC is really beautiful, and yes we've done these cow puns to death but it IS very mooooooooooody!!! i never thought pics of moos would be so fascinating to me but i think when a piece is done with sensitivity, imagination and a true love for the subject one cant help but enjoy it and wanna see more.
Post a Comment