A rare double update - just got the email in on my last commission... so I figured I'd go ahead and post the "final" (or near final, if there is a small touch-up anywhere it will be too small to see on the computer)
The cows name is Me Oh My Style and is one of my personal favorites at the Star Creek Ranch - I'm a sucker for the horns, although I will have to say that she has a very unique color that I'd never had the chance to tackle before and was quite the challenge!

9 comments:
Superb piece Brandy. It's amazing. I am speechless.
If you can say cows are gorgeous.. This really is.
you already know how i feel about your work on this piece but i'll say it again: AWESOME!!!
Dors - Thank You, and I think some cows are ;) hehe
Paulie - Ty lol, but I think your are too :D
Well not only is this piece superb but I'm gunna faint that she updated her blog!
lol..
:D
hey tj = missed your comment
and i need to update again :rolleyes:
promises promises promises.... lol
lol how well you know me!
I love your work, and especially this piece. Love it! -Steve
TY Steve :)
Wow - I need to update will try to do that this next week, lol!
Post a Comment