It's been an odd week for me and it seems that a lack of sleep can be a dangerous thing for me!
This one is yet another joke that turned into a project, I've had alot of fun doing it... and it's grown into a couple dozen various outlandish ideas now! So you can probably expect to see more of these little mutants running around in my blog...
... I call it "my little zemoo", hehe.
currently I'm working on a playmate for him but had to update while I was on break and remembered.

5 comments:
He is just so sweet. Love it.
a truly unique picture in the annals of moo-art! i love it!
LOL! TY both :)
no friends for this little orphan to play with yet????
ah.... i know i know i need to put his playmate up and get the rest done!
Post a Comment